Wednesday 5 August 2015

Namaste

Wow... it's been three years since my last post. I am still devoted to Shiva and Mata ji; I don't think that will ever change! Over those past few years I have been caught up in my own life, I think. I haven't been going regularly to temple and during the past two years my bipolar disorder has really been acting up something shocking.

But over those past two years I have been studying to become a nurse and next year I will commence study to gain my Bachelor of Nursing. I finish my first course in a few weeks and then I will be able to work as a medication and IV endorsed enrolled nurse. The bachelor will allow me to work as a registered nurse which will also give me access to nursing overseas. I see nursing as a form of seva; yes you get paid for it but if you make nursing your life than it is less about the money and more about the patients.

My hope is so save up a nice nest egg and then use that to travel to India and join one of the charitable foundations over there, serving the community. I believe that will be the best use of my skills and the deep seated desire to help other people that I have.

I am so sorry for not posting regularly, life just gets so... busy, sometimes.

On the plus side I have sworn off beef completely and have not had any since Maha Shivaratri of this year.

Hopefully I can remember to post again soon!

Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundayai Vicche Namaha
Chhaya

0 comments:

Post a Comment